Welcome

I've been asked to begin a blog that shows a "how-to" for the things that bring pleasure to my life. So, the intent of this blog is to share recipes, gardening, composting, sewing, crafts, art, everyday projects and even psychology tips to aid in healing wounds and living the life you're meant to live, a life with purpose!
Art PrintsArt Prints

Sunday, April 24, 2011

51 ways to wear the clothing pieces you own.

51 ways to put your staple pieces together to make cleaver, adorable outfits. Check out the link from MSN; it is really good. It seemed to me that it was a great follow up to the blog I recently wrote about going through my closet. Print the photos of any outfits you like and hang them in your closet, so when you get dressed you can wear the look. ;-)
I thought this was too good to not pass onward. I know some of you are trying to spruce-up your wardrobe, and I ran across this article with pictures of 51 outfits, using the same clothes. It fits right in with the blog I wrote about putting an outfit together: http://lisakramerartlifestyle.blogspot.com/search/label/Shopping%2FFashion

Here is the original blog: http://lisakramerartlifestyle.blogspot.com/2011/04/ten-current-fashion-trends-what-to-keep.html

If you are trying to learn better ways to put your outfits together, check this article out. I think it is excellent. We all need some new ideas on current fashion that is in line with our budgets. I hope these two articles help.
http://lifestyle.msn.com/your-look/spring-style/staticslideshowrb.aspx?cp-documentid=27892382&gt1=32100

Lisa

1 comment:

Labels