Welcome

I've been asked to begin a blog that shows a "how-to" for the things that bring pleasure to my life. So, the intent of this blog is to share recipes, gardening, composting, sewing, crafts, art, everyday projects and even psychology tips to aid in healing wounds and living the life you're meant to live, a life with purpose!
Art PrintsArt Prints

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Work In Progress. (Wall Art / Painting) Here is what I am currently working on:

This entry is a peak of what I am up to now. I am working on a lovely lady.
This picture was taken while the work was in Progress:
"The Big Day" is the title.

This oil painting should be finished by the end of the month. Any bloggers want to guess the meaning of the painting? I am wanting it to be in the style of a "period piece" with a stark contrast to provide a mood to the scene.
This is the finished painting. "The Big Day" is a 48X36 Expressionistic Oil painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels