Sea Bass Fillets (I prefer skin off), one per person
One garlic clove
One lemon grass stalk (take off outer stalk that is too tough to use)
One tea small capers
Instructions:1. In a frying pan: Pour just enough olive oil to coat the bottom of the pan
2. Add a finely minced one clove garlic
3. Brown it lightly
4. Add one chopped onion
5. Sauté' until limp or translucent
6. Add about 2 inches of the length of a lemongrass (thinly sliced)
7. Add one inch of a thinly sliced leek
8. Deglaze pan by pouring white wine up to about 1 1/2 to 2 inches up the bottom of pan;
9. While cooking down add a about a tea of small capers.
10. Meanwhile, broil Thick Sea Bass fillets in oven for 5-7 min's (depending on how thick your fish is, done is when it flakes w a fork; if overcooked it will be hard and tough, instead of the juicy you desire). Note: If you prefer to have the skin on, it is best to cook it on a grill or in a skillet on the stove to get the skin crispy.
10. For topping on stove: After the fluid cooks down (a few min's on high heat) it is ready to serve on fish. Set aside, keeping warm in foil.