Welcome

I've been asked to begin a blog that shows a "how-to" for the things that bring pleasure to my life. So, the intent of this blog is to share recipes, gardening, composting, sewing, crafts, art, everyday projects and even psychology tips to aid in healing wounds and living the life you're meant to live, a life with purpose!
Art PrintsArt Prints

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My kids and I received a beautiful gift in the mail, Remembrance Bracelets

What a wonderful way to honor the loss of a loved one: 

My sweet niece had these bracelets made in honor of her uncle, my husband Mike. I thought it was such a nice thing for her to do. She wanted to do something in remembrance of her Uncle Mike. She sent enough for all of us to wear. I still have to get my two oldest kids theirs, but Adler and I have been wearing ours.


Thank you, Emily for the sweet bracelets! I have mine on as I type this now. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. In case anyone is interested in obtaining their own bracelets, some people on my facebook account asked where you can find these bracelets, Emily replied,
    "The website is www.reminderband.com ...you can choose any color(s) you want ...they put a limit on the words you can have put on it, but it is reasonable."

    ReplyDelete

Labels