Welcome

I've been asked to begin a blog that shows a "how-to" for the things that bring pleasure to my life. So, the intent of this blog is to share recipes, gardening, composting, sewing, crafts, art, everyday projects and even psychology tips to aid in healing wounds and living the life you're meant to live, a life with purpose!
Art PrintsArt Prints

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Cutest Thank You NoTe!

I just found the sweetest note in my mailbox!

Remember my friend who had the child who had sinus surgery and she asked me to make her Chicken and Dumplings? Well, this is how she said thks... too cute! Hope it makes you smile like it did me.

I have a feeling her daughter is the one who made the note. ;-)
Her daughter is doing well and has recovered. This is the follow-up from the posted chicken and Dumpling recipe. What a sweet ending to the story! http://lisakramerartlifestyle.blogspot.com/2011/02/chicken-n-dumplings.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels