Welcome

I've been asked to begin a blog that shows a "how-to" for the things that bring pleasure to my life. So, the intent of this blog is to share recipes, gardening, composting, sewing, crafts, art, everyday projects and even psychology tips to aid in healing wounds and living the life you're meant to live, a life with purpose!
Art PrintsArt Prints

Monday, March 28, 2011

Are Your Kids Stressed Out? They will not always tell you.

I ran across this website and found it to be a quality site.
This video has great ideas told by a PhD child therapist on how to help our kids be less anxious about school and the other stressors that they have. I recommend checking it out, especially my widow friends because we know our kids hold too much in. ;-)

http://momshomeroom.msn.com/?topicId=T7&section=episode&dataId=1222757&source=msnhp&from=en-us_msnhp&GT1=25051

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels